Then we are looking forward to receive your application at [email protected]
It is recommendable if you already speak some Dutch, as by the start of the training you need to be able to speak Dutch at a minimum of CEFR level B2.2.
In order to proceed with your application, we would like some more detailed information about you and your experience. We would like to receive the following information:
- a resume (mentioning your date of birth according to the following format e.g. 12 December 1998)* (please note that we cannot accept a resume which includes a photo);
- a copy of your license*;
- a copy of your (valid) medical*;
- a cover letter/motivation*;
- a description of the fields you have been working at (traffic volume, type of traffic, runways etc.). Please use the download questionnaire button for this*; trainee reports with qualitative remarks (if possible unit training, or most recent reports);
- overall test results / OJT results;
- and a reference from an OJTI or a training manager.
We can then further process your application. Subsequently, if we see your resume and experience fit our available vacancies for air traffic controllers we will invite you to participate in our selection procedure